One of the easiest ways to add a little kick to your spring wardrobe is by adding a floral print. I tell clients all the time that a printed blouse can be one of the most versatile pieces in your closet if you play your cards right. Our floral peplum is perfectly on trend with this seasons hottest blush color and beautiful embroidery.
Outfit options are endless and here are a few tips to follow in creating multiple outfits with one piece.
- White jeans are your friend. They automatically lighten the mood to any print. Be prepared to try on several styles to find the perfect pair.
2. Wear it casual on the weekend to brunch with the girls or running errands with kids in tow. Sneakers or a cute pair of espadrilles would work well here too!
3. Toughen up your floral with a suede or leather moto jacket. Your prints don’t have to stay sweet and can play well with those statement pieces on chilly date nights with your special someone.
4. For an even edgier approach, pair with a leather pant, short, or skirt. Your floral print will take on a whole new look that can be worn to hear your favorite band or to your local hotspot.
5. Add layers with a cardigan. You can swap out jeans with pants and heels for an office look. Pick your sweater or outwear piece by choosing a color from the embroidery. Green, blush, or hot pink would be great choices too.
One top six ways is enough of a reason to add a print to your closet. And if you already have a floral in your closet, try it with some of these outfit ideas.
Shop our favorite peplum here and be sure to check back for more style scoop and ways to wear your spring pieces!
Jackie and Nicole